While it is our endeavor to provide a convenient transportation facility, we need your cooperation to ensure that all students benefit equally from this service.
* Drop and pick up points are decided by the school and drivers have been instructed not to deviate from the planned route for the overall convenience of all the students.
* Safety and security of the students is the first priority and under no circumstances will the drivers over-speed or drive at more than 40 Km / hour.
* It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that the student reaches the bus stop well in time. The bus will not wait for latecomers.
* Kindly do not give money to the driver / conductor to pay fees, purchase stationery or uniform items. The school will not take responsibility for any such transactions.
* Please instruct your child to be disciplined and obey the conductor for their own safety when seated in the bus. Any damage caused by your ward in the school bus will be compensated by the parent / guardian.
* The conductor is not responsible for the dropping your ward to your doorstep. Kindly make arrangement to receive your ward at the designated bus stop.
* While all precautions will be taken by the school authorities to ensure the safety of the students, in case of any mishap the school will not be held responsible or made liable for any compensation.
* In case if discontinuation of bus service, the school office must be informed in writing at least 2 weeks in advance, failing which bus fees for the entire quarter shall be payable.
* Any sort of unruly behavior inside the bus will amount to strict disciplinary action.
Please Do not Argue with the staff, Any Complaints or Suggestions must be made directly to the school office.